
my family is rather kiasu about umbrellas.
Currently, I'm still trying to come up with a good logo for my mini project which is to create a full fledge of promotional items for a newly setup company/product. Which includes a logo, a set of corporate identity, a 6-page brochure, label of the products, direct mailer, outdoor/ambient advertisements. 1 month to get everything done. Hopefully I can get this done. Still not forgetting my 4 other dear assignments. I realise most of the datelines for all the assignments are due in the month of May. I hope I get through this, seriously. I'm beginning to weaken.
I had a weird dream last night
I was surprised at the people who were in my dream
It was a concert of some sort
I don't know why the few of you came into the picture
Casually I asked how are you
You didn't reply me, left me a cold shoulder
You ignored me for the rest of the night
The few other consoled me
But still I didn't felt any better
After the show we both were in the toilet at the same time
You gave me a cold stare
While my heart was crying
I gave you a cold stare back
When you left the toilet your shoulder knock onto mine
I stood there feeling hurt
I touched my hip and found a gun
I walked out of the toilet and saw your back walking away
I raised my hands
surprisingly without trembling
I pulled the trigger and shot
I pulled the trigger and shot
I pulled the trigger and shot
I pulled the trigger and shot
I pulled the trigger and shot
I pulled the trigger and shot
It has been 6 years
Since I last saw you
I was glad but you were not
that means 6 years of pain for me to bear
You only felt 6 times of pain of the 6 bullets
in one night
In the end I have still been a kind soul to you
The way you treated me before 6 years ago
I have already hated you
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall"
Confuscius