date: 5.31.2011
time: 12:23 AM
0 comments /
post a comment



Daddy,

I have a vagina, not a dick. I thought that if I tried to love you, my life would be easier because right now I'd do anything to give myself a break. But, how do i love you, really? I simply kept quiet/do nothing because i thought you'd stop and give me a break. I've tried to be the kind of daughter you want, but it's not who i want to be. I think i'm proud of myself for standing strong for so long and still be alive.

Lastly, please just let me love anyone. be it a boy or girl. it's my life and i decide what to do. i'm old enough to make decisions for myself, choose my friends, fight for the one i love. the only reason i deny the facts was because i know how much you wanted face.