date: 6.27.2011
time: 9:38 PM
0 comments /
post a comment



Yup, most of the time, expectations leads to utter disappointments. It's either I expected too much or I shouldn't have expected anything at all. Secondly, I don't see the use of all talk but no actions.

To the few of you: nonsense and jokes aside, if you're actually not serious about it, please do not get my hopes high. I shall wait a few more days and see if anything will happen. If it doesn't, I will be more specific in one of my future posts and you will see what I'm talking about. If you think I'm being an overly sensitive bitch, by all means, go ahead. It's your own brain to think whatever you want. Because I think this is not a joking matter, and for you, you don't have to put up a good show in front of me. If it isn't your true intention and your true self, I don't understand why you want to be someone else that you're not. Isn't it tiring? I'm tired of seeing your fake masks too.