date: 7.24.2011
time: 12:58 AM
0 comments /
post a comment



Another long day. Physically I'm tired, mentally I'm awake. Is nice to know I'm going to have another home to live in in future, a home without constant screaming, a home without him. But it's a home full of memories of her. I still remembered when I was little, I didn't really like her. She was very strict with me, but for a reason I didn't know back then. Everytime I had to visit her, I'd hate it. I told myself I never even want to stay in this house of hers. Now, here I'm. And possibly more in the future, but she's already gone. I'm just hiding in this empty shell. Why didn't I be fond of her in the earlier years, why hadn't I realised it sooner and spend much more time with her? Why now? And as I had predicted, once she's gone, shit starts to happen in the big family. Screw it. Even they are such multiple-faced, what is the world out there like? I don't even want to think about it.

Work first sleep later. Tons of assignments to catch up on, dateline's on Monday. Some say 15 pages, some say 50 pages. Whichever it is, it's probably expected of me to do more.

Ok, go.