Aloha

date: 9.24.2011
time: 8:20 AM
0 comments /
post a comment



Uh. This is awkward, after not touching my blog for days. Now, I don't know where to start. But I shall update, because someone wants to read. ;B
I think that Korea is uber awesome. I felt blended in with the femmes all because they aren't afraid to put dramatic makeups. Vibrant eyeshadows and raping of eyeliners. People dress up fiercely too. You will see the most simple outfit to the most outrageous that makes your eyes go as round as saucer plates. Nothing new to the Koreans, just to the tourists. Apart from the rough pushing, yes they do push you around very rudely, their aura is completely different as compared to Singapore. They aren't afraid to flunk their styles, most of all, they don't give a flying pig if you stared. Going around free & easy is not a problem because most of them can speak mandarin and english, even though it's not very fluent but enough for you to understand.
I will just elaborate on some items I got:


Makeup aren't exactly that cheap there. But makeup brushes/primers/cleansers are cheap though. Selected a few brushes + an eye primer, and they gave me twice the amount of free gifts. Oh, I bought these from Etude House, that house of freaking pink. The Etude Houses over there weren't as pink as they are here, so it wasn't that intimidating. I did get other makeup from Holika Holika/The FaceShop/Makeup Forever, but I bought those on the very last day and was simply too lazy to take photos of them.

From a road side stall by a friendly elderly who sells these cute doggy shirts. Saw this and just had to get this for my babygirl! Like owner, like dog.

Similar design as the one I got for my babygirl except it's a hoody in my size. My mum thought it would be cute to have it, plus the yellow was very eye catching and since my hoodies were mostly black. The person wearing this, is my mum's husband.

Me and my never ending love for blazers. This is such an awesome piece, to me. Mum wants me to inject more tinges of vibrant colours into my wardrobe.

I need to fill my wardrobe with more of these awesome animal printed tops.



Shoes! My absolute love. Found sweet little underground creepers over there. Not sure if they're authentic, but these aren't bad quality so they should work fine. Double soles, just as I want.

I actually found a pair, exactly like this pair, inspired from Solestruck. But the price was seriously too over, and it didn't seem to be worth it. I think these are such brutal shoes. Any morons and you can kick them with these. (Y)

More pictures are available in my facebook.