wake me up when september ends

date: 9.01.2011
time: 1:26 AM
3 comments /
post a comment



My favourite part would be sleeping away silently,
not waking up for a long time to face reality.
Take a broken girl and treat her like a princess,
tell her a genuine truth when all she knows are lies.
Make her feel whole again, make her forget that the scars are there.
so wake me up when september ends
because who are you if you're only going to open up her wounds again.




Baby,
not now, not yet, not soon. I'm not ready for this, never will I be. Please get through this another round, and be with me for at least a little while longer. How lonely this house would be without you. How incomplete would I suddenly feel after having you with me for so many years. I won't mind spending tons of money just to treat you well again if it's what I can do just so that we can be with each other for a little while more. I need you. Please get well soon.