date: 10.08.2011
time: 11:54 PM
Finally my new spectacles is ready without any more delay. I have been a blind rat round' the house for the past few days when I'm not wearing any contact lenses and my old pair broke. I would love to go for Lasik, but after watching Final Dest 5, I think I would prefer the trouble of switching between spectacles and contact lens.
Went out and got some items from M.A.C. I could seriously make that store my home. Got 2 Haruki Murakami books from Kino as well; Kafka on the Shore & Sputnik Sweetheart, after hearing all the good reviews.
I think I shall stay at home tomorrow and do some makeup photography for my portfolio book. AND, in my opinion, I'm in the wrong course. The ratio of love I have for makeup had started and completely outruled graphic design. Now when I think ahead about the future, there's many uncertainties, and I highly doubt I would follow the path I had planned a few months back. Double sigh.
|