date: 2.20.2012
time: 3:41 AM
0 comments /
post a comment



Indeed, I noticed changes in myself lately and I often asked myself why. I think I'm kind of ... cold? I don't feel like considering the feelings of others and sometimes, I just don't want to care at all. Life's most of the times a turbulence, and the down moments does get to me. But I'll remember the happy ones as well. At the end of the day, there is definitely something happy to smile to. Relationship, friends and family - my 3 major importance in life. They keep me going no matter how tough things get. Even when one of them makes me upset, the other keeps me up. I would cry till no tomorrow when I'm upset, but it will get better with time. Each of them doing their own part, caring and loving me in their own ways. I am not easily understood, I create problems, I make ridiculous requests, hard to please, low tolerance level and more. Each of them have experienced it from me, some from time to time and others very often. Yet? They didn't give up on me. At least not yet. It doesn't matter if I have any kind of special status to them, they do have the choice to walk out on me but they chose not to. I just hope I can improve in case I jeopardize my relation with any of them one fine day.

you might jolly well know the tens and thousands of reasons going through your head as to why. but seriously, stop being such a worry wart. the more you don't wish for something to happen, the more likely hood they would. Now,

get yourself together.