date: 5.29.2012
time: 3:02 AM
Once again.
It's been a hectic day, and one in which I didn't get angry at all.
Just this flow of sadness.
These words were thrown at me in the afternoon.
"where were you when I needed you?" ,
"If you wanted a place in my life, you will always find a way"
I thought about everytime I tried to be there for you. Perhaps I wasn't capable of being there with you physically, but I'd try as much to pick up your late night calls, get online whenever you needed somebody. But? You just decide to push me away every single time. Even when you didn't, you told me you were fine. When I refused to believe, you told me off. You felt that I was annoying you.
How do I 'always find a way' when I keep getting pushed away? Maybe you would like to tell me what I should do? Opened up tumblr and ironically, I saw 2 posts with the same words. And it was reblogged a few times. It's almost like life is sitting there, laughing at me.



SIGH.
Why so ironic.
What does it take to be honest with one another?
Now I sit here, reflecting upon myself. Had I really done so little?
So much to do, with so little time.
|