date: 5.24.2012
time: 4:47 AM
0 comments /
post a comment



So much worries. Too much.

It's been confirmed that Mummy has hbp. And Keegan has been rejecting her food. 3 and a half days now. I need to find the solution as soon as possible, and help Mummy with her diet before it gets worse. Cooking would come in handy here, but unfortunately, I can't cook.

At times like these, I feel useless.
Oh, can someone tell me why do things come one after another?
I wish I could always do something for the people I love, but it feels like I was never able to do what they need. Perhaps, this is what karma had in stored for me. To watch all of them and more, leave.

Seeing a friend of mine going through 'the chase' before it turns into something more. It's funny to see how she couldn't contain in her excitement. (': Kind of nice to see good things happening to the people around me. Cheers me up, somehow.

The tears hadn't stopped for awhile.

Endurance, Bernie. It's your only key.