date: 5.02.2012
time: 1:01 AM
0 comments /
post a comment



Sometimes, I wonder if all these is actually a joke on me.

One who's been super nice to me yet I can't be as nice back, and I find myself believing that this one is definitely more reliable than others. But.. I just could not care as much as I do for others. In fact, I might just end up taking advantage of this kindness. I really need to stop.

One who understands me a lot keeps disappointing me over and over again, and it's already obvious that I don't even matter at all, so why do I keep hoping for. The only times this one wouldn't disappoint me is when there's a problem and only I could help.

Another one who's ignoring me just because I replied a text 30 minutes later, and here I am, finding all sorts of ways to put an end to this cold war.

Is this all a joke? Treating one who's nice like shit, while desperately trying to savage the others who aren't even twice as nice. Why does it always feel that I'd opt for what's worst for me? This is retarded. Is it really just me? Expecting too much of things? Everytime, people would tell me that I expected too much of things. Yeah, I guess it's just me again.

I must be really crazy. And it's crazy how in 24 hours, people and things can change so drastically. My blog looks so mad. One happy post, then not so happy post the next. #Kisiao.