date: 6.06.2012
time: 2:21 AM
0 comments /
post a comment



Troubles of a shoppaholic: falling in love with the design of a clothing then the design ON the clothing completely turns you off. Yet, I can't help but try it anyways. Hahaha. You will see what I mean if you can see what's going on. Stores were mostly filled with people due to the Great Singapore Sales. Then a last minute impromptu decision to meet somebody so had Starbucks while waiting for her to knocked off work. Dinner then L4D2 for dessert :D

Funny moments always happen in L4D2. Love that game so much.





there's a HELLO KITTY on it. ): but so in love with the drop-back style of the dress. HELLO KITTY, Y U THERE? And so big... tsk.




this piece is calling out to me. I guess you can tell why. But, 83 BUCKS. == It's like "MUAHAHA GIRL YOU CAN'T HAVE ME."




kawaii nei?


I want to try the male shirts next time. Hehe.