the upcoming days

date: 8.01.2012
time: 1:32 AM
0 comments /
post a comment



It's August already. How time really flies when you don't really pay attention to the dates. Thanks to a question I received on Formspring recently which I didn't answer, but I ended up visiting somebody's website. Scrolling and reading. Came across two words to a post and felt a little pinch in the heart. Nothing too dramatic, just a tad sad. Thanks to another question as well, I think I'll be straying away for awhile. Don't want to get into trouble. ~ I'll just convenience myself that all these will eventually be a part of life's lessons. ☺

In another 8 hours, college's orientation. Found out about an hour ago that I'm not in the same class with my girls. I guess it's another round of knowing new people!

Kind of exciting yet I'm also afraid to approach.