Hidden beneath.

date: 4.18.2013
time: 1:18 AM
0 comments /
post a comment



“What are you doing home?” He slurred at me. But I couldn’t find any words to say, I just starred straight at him like a deer caught in head lights. “I said, what the hell are you doing here?” He said again, raising his voice, this time taking a drunken step towards me. I knew this couldn’t be good. He was drunk. Very drunk. I cringed when he suddenly reached out grabbing both my upper arms yanking me into his body as he glared down at me. “Who the fuck said you could be here?!” He screamed at me. I bit my lip to keep from screaming out from the pain I felt on my arms.

Stumbling slightly he held my arms tighter slamming me back into the wall. “You know no one wants you here, you're just a bitch, a mistake, no one in this house loves you and nobody ever will in your whole life!” He spat at me in disgust. “You’re the reason your Mom and I don’t love each other anymore and why she's so disappointed in you!” Suddenly one of his hands left my arm and found its way around my throat, as he dug his fingers into my throat he continued to yell at me. “Why do you keep coming back?!” But I just kept staring at him as I was running out of breath and my vision started become cloudy. I tried with all my might to rip his hand from my throat but his grip was too strong. With one last hard shove he slammed the back of my head into the wall before he let go. “You're pathetic.” He spat before stumbling out of the house, slamming the door. Sucking in a long breath I slumped on the floor against the wall for a couple of minutes. I began to feel drowsy but nevertheless, made my way into the kitchen to grab some alcohol and then up towards my room, crashing onto my bed. I took a huge gulp of alcohol, softly laughing and crying myself to sleep.