As my 20th birthday approaches closer and closer, this is one year which I'm definitely looking forward to. In fact, our birthdays. :) I remember how the past couple of years, either death was taking a love one away or somehow, something happened. I'm contented and thankful for those few best friends who had been beside me through those rough times, never failed to perk up my special day though sadness overwhelmed. This year, my own little mini getaway with my significant other. Nothing makes me happier than spending my time away with the ones I love.
Plans to explore places and try food I never knew of/had the opportunity to. Not many people know of, but for quite a couple of years, 1 of my birthday wishes was to be able to spend at least 1 year of my birthday with the significant other if I'm attached at the moment.
This year, you, are about to make my wish come true.