If I had to die, I'll feel better dying outside than to die under this roof.
On and on, these shoutings never end.
I can hardly remember at least 2 consecutive days whereby I don't hear it's my fault.
Whether I am at home or not, it doesn't make a difference.
Find a blame in the house when I'm in, find a blame outside of the house when I'm out.
I pictured a violent me in my head, didn't helped when I flicked on the television and there was a criminal case showing about a boy who killed his stepfather but nobody knew the reasons why. Everyone thought their relationship was perfect. All the boy told the media was;
"Only if you walked in my skin, you'd perfectly understand what I felt back then."I think I don't have the courage to jeopardize my life by being thrown into jail.
I should instead continue working hard so that I could one day, move out.