Back to reality

date: 2.04.2014
time: 1:24 AM
0 comments /
post a comment



Back to this reality.

Stepping into the house - the kind of reality that involves the constant anger, words as sharp as knives being thrown at you, the negative thoughts that keeps trying to force their way through just to rest in your head, slaps me right across the face.

Everyday.
Everything from your own flesh & blood.

I don't expect anyone to understand what I feel, what I'm doing; everyone around me seem to be doing a pretty excellent job of their own especially when they have so much more on their plates. Such strong souls they are.

Trying my best to deal with them better, but thus far I don't think I am doing well.
Maybe I'm not doing it the right way because it drags other people down with me, and that, was never my intention.

It feels like constantly throwing yourself out to war when you haven't healed from the last.